Professional work experience is not very reliable when it comes to predicting performance in a new position. Soft skills, on the other hand, account for 80% of the performance.
In this article, we'll show you why it's essential to give special attention to recruiting trainees and how you can turn them into major assets for your organisation.
If some salespeople are good negotiators and some good negotiators are good speakers, can we deduce that some salespeople are good speakers?" That's a typical question requiring your cognitive abilities to measure your logical reasoning.
Tech profiles are not easily recruited, and the candidates maintain very specific expectations and requirements. As part of the 88% of companies, are you looking to recruit these profiles? A brief overview of some points to keep in mind to attract tech talents to your teams!
In the search for the best talent, the job interview stage can sometimes be a balancing act. The structured interview is an excellent ally to help you conduct this exercise more efficiently and objectively!
Our decision-making power appears to be only 0.26%, and the remaining 99.74% is decided by our brain before we even realize it. So our brain makes decisions before we do? Let's take a look at how neuroscience can shed light on the factors that influence our hiring decisions (and not only).
One of the key issues in recruitment is not only to attract candidates who are like you, but also to keep them. But how? By working on your employer brand, of course! Here are our 6 tips for doing so.
In the world of HR, Patrick Leguide, founder of Central Test, identifies five main cognitive biases, which hiring professionals often fall victim to.
The recent emphasis given on soft skills is surely for a good reason as these skills can make “the” difference during a job interview, but we must remember that it is for the hard skills that the candidate gets selected in the first place.
The latest tool that modern recruiters have at their fingertips is the pre-recorded video interview. Let’s take a look at the steps you can take to fully reap the benefits of this solution.
In talent acquisition, an agile approach will bring more flexibility and efficiency to the sometimes rigid and complex recruitment processes.