Number of questions: 91 - Duration: 10 to 12 min
Whether you are a job seeker, looking for a new career path or hoping to improve your job satisfaction, Recruitment Personality Test helps you learn more about your work personality and the occupations that suit you best.
Recruitment Personality Test will help you to:
Did you know that Personality tests are used by 80% of large organizations? Today's employers place more value into finding the right personality for their organization - and less on qualifications and certificates.
Recruitment Personality Test has been developed and scientifically validated for companies and HR professionals by Central Test, the leader in psychometric assessment.
Your personalized report gives you:
- Evaluation of 14 different dimensions divided into three groups:
- Work Competencies:
Organization, Dynamism, Anticipation, Adaptability, and Tenacity
- Social and Emotional Qualities:
Enthusiasm, Leadership, Eloquence, Diplomacy, and Self Control
- Aspirations and Values:
Need for Autonomy, Respect for Commitments, Ambition, and Sense of Service
- Customized feedback and comments on each key dimension
- A summary of your professional strengths and weaknesses
- A comparison of your profile with respect to standard behavioral dimensions
- A comparison of your profile with 58 major occupational groups
The Recruitment Personality Test was developed and validated by Central Test psychologists on a representative sample of the English-speaking population. Central Test is the leader in personality, ability and career testing with more than 3,500 clients and two million internet users.