Number of questions: 40 - Duration: 7 to 8 min
Do you easily get irritated or keep yourself cool in stressful situations? How empathetic are you? Are you in control of your emotions? How good are you at resolving conflicts?
Emotional Intelligence is a person's ability to identify and manage his/her emotions and those of others in everyday situations.
Essential to self-fulfillment, emotional intelligence plays a crucial role in every area of personal and professional life.
The assessment of emotional intelligence is becoming increasingly common in an effort to ensure high-quality human resources. Executive positions require self awareness and strong interpersonal skills, which is why emotionally gifted people typically hold these positions.
This test is based on Peter Salovey and John Mayer's theories about emotional intelligence, which has been further developed by Daniel Goleman and Reuven Bar-On.
Your personalized report gives you:
- An evaluation of your global EQ score compared with the rest of the population.
- An analysis of eight different dimensions broken down into two groups:
- Personal Dimension: emotional self-knowledge, self-control, self motivation, self-esteem.
- Relational Dimension: empathy, emotional expression, conflict resolution, assertiveness.
- customized feedback based on your score.
- A general description of what is meant by Emotional Intelligence.
The EQ Test was developed and validated by Central Test psychologists on a representative sample of the English speaking population. Central Test is the leader in personality, ability and career testing with more than 3,500 clients and two million internet users.